Guide to trace your parcel shipping status.
Enter your Aramex Express Tacking number in the box below:
- Please allows 3 days for postal service website to start updating the parcel status.
- If status shows 'Dispatch to 640005' meaning the product is now going to your country now.
- United Kingdom and Australia parcels sent by Global Mail are not able be tracked. Please refer to your local post office.
Here to check to see if the product has reached your country. You will have to check with your local post office. Please note that you will have to key in the alphabet that given in the tracking numbers as well. (RR13XXXXXXMY)
United States Customers: USPS website
Canada Customers: Canada Post
United Kingdom Customers: Royalmail
Spain Customers: Correos
Germany Customers: Call your local post office to trace
Other countries: Please trace at your local post office website
Common FAQ of Track & Trace
1. Where is my tracking number? Why there is no shipping confirmation email?
We do NOT provide shipping confirmation email. You will have to log into your account to obtain your tracking number.
Step 1: Log into your account (Click My Account)
Step 2: Check your Order Status (Click Review Order/ Track Packages)
Step 3: You will see your tracking number (Click View or Change Order)
Step 4: The tracking number is in the order comment box (as the illustration below with red circle)
Illustration: The tracking number is in the order comment box (After clicking the View or Change Order button)
2. I have been waiting for two weeks. Where is my order? (Global mail service users)
Please note that Global mail service takes about 14-25 working days to deliver to you, excluding Saturday and Sunday. Thanks for your patience. Or you can track your shipment status on respective local post website.
3. Why USPS status always show ‘Origin Post is Preparing Shipment'?
Basically, this means the products have been shipped to United States. Currently, the products are on its way to recipient address. Please be reminded international Global mail will take 14 to 25 days of shipping time. Especially United States, USPS, the tracking status will always stay the same and will be upgraded only when the products are delivered. Therefore, your understanding is greatly appreciated as the update of international Global mail is less frequent in USPS.
4. How to find my order status?
My Account > Review Orders/Track Packages > View or Change Order
There are three common words appear on the ORDER STATUS which are the following:
Purchase is completed. Products are in the midst of processing, i.e. packaging, stamping and handling by Pinkyparadise staffs. Normally, it will take 3 days of processing irrespective of the sizes and quantity.
Products are in shipping. TRACKING NUMBER will be updated. Your Tracking number is located at the bottom of your Order Status.
Purchase is incomplete, Your products has been chosen, but we are still waiting your Payment. Kindly make the payment by selecting Pay via Paypal button at the bottom of of your order detail page.
For E-cheque users, you may see this status which means your payment has yet to clear at our side. E-cheques will take 3-7 days to clear. Once payment is cleared, it will automatically upgrade the status to PROCESSED.
5. What if my parcel is returned to PinkyParadise?
There are four possibilities for the above cases,
- Address is written wrongly in the purchase confirmation
- No one picks up the parcel for consecutive three days at the given address (For Fedex Service)
- Un-contactable via phone or email during delivering period
- No pick-up at post office for two weeks after notice given (For Global Mail Service)
Once the parcel has been returned to PinkyParadise, we are regret to inform you that shipping cost is TRIPLED of the initial amount and we will assign the charges to your account accordingly. If you would like to have the parcel back, you have to pay for the amount before the parcel will be shipped again.
To avoid the disappointment above, please double check your shipping address when making your purchase and please confirm there is someone to pick the parcel up at the given address. Or else, you can always assign the products to deliver to your office or school. To avoid any possibilities of parcel returned, you are advised to check the shipping status as frequent as possible.
6. What does it mean when tracking status says ‘Hold In ISC/ Custom Dept'?
This means the parcel is being hold for check up or taxation purposes in the countries. Hence please expect delay under these circumstances. Pinkyparadise does not hold any responsibilities for any delay due to custom or taxation regularities of the country. Recipients are of the responsible party to pay for the tax or import duty levies on them.