This new payment method is perfectly secured state of the art, bank grade security and infrastructure, and are fully certified as Visa AIS and MasterCard SDP (PCI DSS) compliant at processor level and is specially designed for payments processing.
If you are unsure on how does this works, you can check out our new payment guide here.
4 Simple Steps to Checkout
1) First, proceed to ordering your favorite lenses, and filling in your shipping details and delivery method.
2) You will then be redirected to the payment gateway, where you fill in with your payment details
3) You will then be redirected to the 3D Secure page for you to key in the security code. (Not all the bank will have this function, for those that does not lead you to this page, please proceed to step 4)
4) Now you've reach your payment result page where it will show you whether your cards has been approved or not. Click the NEXT button to complete your order.
Congratulations, your order has been completed with the order no. and you can view your receipt.
Why my transaction is not completed ?
Here several reasons your transaction cannot go through,
- Bank Denied - Bank refuse to complete the payment. (The Most Common Reason)**Kindly call with your card issuer / bank for authorization this particular transaction
- Invalid card details including card holder name, card no., expiry date & security code.
- Card declined due to insufficient fund, invalid card type (Amex & Discover).
- Loading Error - Slow internet connection during transaction, the transaction process has time out.
- User click "Cancel Payment / back to PinkyParadise.com"
What to do If my order is unsuccessful?
If your payment is declined, then you will need to place your order with us again because the order has been frozen automatically. No payment will be taken for unsuccessful orders. To help ensure your order is not declined in the future, we suggest checking the following:
- Ensure your card details is entered correctly.
- Your card issuer may have declined your payment, please check with your card issuer for further support.
- Clear cache and delete cookies or change browser to purchase again.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistant.