Frequently Asked Questions
Here are the TOP 17 frequent asked questions by our customers.
1. I have duplicate order. One is paid and the other is unpaid (or status show awaiting payment). How to cancel the unpaid order?
Please do not worry, if it is an unpaid order. We will NOT process any unpaid order. Rest assured, you will NOT be charged for that as well. But once you make payment and there is modification needed on your order, you are required to contact our admin as soon as possible.
2. Is the product price for one pair or for one lens?
The price given on the website is for one pair (for circle lenses only)
3. What power should i choose if I do not wear glasses normally?
Kindly please choose 0.00 power (plano) from the product option there.
4. Has my order been shipped?
You can always log onto your Pinkyparadise account and go to MY ACCOUNT and then go to VIEW PREVIOUS ORDERS. And you can check your ORDER STATUS right there. If you need further guidance on the order checking status, please go to TRACK & TRACE and follow the illustration provided inside.
5. Why my tracking status is ’origin post is preparing shipment’ and stays the same for quite some time?
If you are American customer, you will frequently see this tracking status. For your information, this status means the products are on their way. This is because USPS does not update the status regularly on the status. The status will be changed once the products are delivered. Your patience is greatly appreciated under this context. For registered mail users, please be reminded that shipping days are between 14 to 25 business days.
6. How to track my order?
There are few steps to track your order
1. Check your ORDER STATUS first
2. Make sure the status is SHIPPED
3. Only when products are shipped, then you will be provided with TRACKING NUMBER
4. Once you obtain your tracking number, you can go to Fedex or Post to locate your products (depends on the shipping option you have chosen)
Should you need more information, you can always refer to TRACK & TRACE
7. It’s been 15 days, I have not yet received anything from you?
Please be reminded that for International Registered Mail users, the shipping days are between 14 to 25 business days, which means they are excluded of the Saturday and Sunday. Of course, please add another 3 days of processing on top of the shipping days in your calculation. In addition, you can always check tracking status for more precise updates.
8. My tracking number does not exist in Fedex or other POST agency website, why?
There are two possibilities on this case
1. Please allow two days for the POST agency to update all the parcels especially International Registered Mail, where the traffic sometimes are congested due to heavy flow. Please come back and do the checking after 2 days
2. Either typos or errors might have occurred at customer side or at our side. For your information, the tracking number is being keyed in manually and it is subjected to human errors, hence your understanding is greatly appreciated here. However, please allow two days before seeking clarification with us, it might always because of the first possibilities.
9. Can I do drop shipping?
Drop shipping is available in Pinkyparadise. You can now send your products to your friends or loved one just by ticking the box which indicates to SHIP TO OTHER ADDRESS. Once you tick, click NEXT, you will proceed to the page where you need to fill up the recipient’s address.
10. Does Pinkyparadise sell astigmatic lens?
No, we do not sell that. If you do have astigmatism, you are advised to consult your optician before making any purchase.
11. My products defect, what should I do?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org immediately. Or you can refer to our RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY for more information.
12. Does Pinkyparadise accept concealed cash?
No, it is unsafe to do so.
13. Pinkyparadise is not responding to my message that left on the BOX of contact us, why?
There are two possibilities:
You have an invalid email address where we could not respond to you
Please allow us at least 2 to 3 business days to revert back to you if you post us long comments or feedback.
14. How much is the shipping cost?
Please refer to SHIPPING MATTERS for more information.
15. Is the custom tax included in the price?
No, recipients are of the responsible party to pay for the custom tax if products are selected. For your information, not all the products will be levied by custom tax. Products levied by custom tax are randomly selected by the custom of respective country.
16. What are you lenses made from? Are they safe to wear?
The lenses are made from polymacon/ polyhema and water. The percentage of water content is usually 38% or 42%. Yes, circle lenses are generally safe and are approved by Korean FDA. But precaution is always needed. Please read our WEAR & CARE guide for more information.
17. When you are unable to CHECKOUT and receive this popping message -
"Shipping rates have been updated based on your new "ship to" address. Please review then resubmit your order."
What am I doing wrong? How do I complete the order?
The message "Please note: Shipping rates have been updated based on your new "ship to" address. Please review then resubmit your order" pops out when the name of state and province might have letters like ä and similar to this "wired word".
Just type your shipping address using English alphabet and you should be able to proceed with the checkout.
If further problems keep happening, just email us at email@example.com and attach the screenshot with the whole frame of the web page. so that we can investigate further on this issue.
If you have more questions where to go?
First time doing online purchase? Please click SHOPPING GUIDE
Is credit card acceptable? Please check out PAYMENT METHOD
How much is the shipping cost? Please click SHIPPING MATTERS
Looking for the product shipping status? Check out at TRACK & TRACE
Worry about product safety? Have a look at our WEAR & CARE
What’s the exchange policy? Check out at RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY