Frequently Asked Questions
1. How long my order will be processed?
Each orders will be processed within 1 - 3 business days exclude weekend and public holiday.
2. I have duplicate order. One is paid and the other is unpaid (or status show awaiting payment). How to cancel the unpaid order?
Please do not worry, if it is an unpaid order. We will NOT process any unpaid order. Rest assured, you will NOT be charged for that as well. But once you make payment and there is modification needed on your order, you are required to email email@example.com as soon as possible.
3. Is the product price for one pair or for one lens?
The price given on the website is for one pair (for circle lenses only)
4. What power should i choose if I do not wear glasses normally?
Kindly please choose 0.00 power (plano) from the product option there.
5. When will you restock / how often you do restock?
We do not has an exact date when the new stock will arrive.However, the estimate time within 2 months .The website will be update once the the particular lens has restocked.
6. Why some lenses have one sight power only?
Because that particular lens only available with one bottle in our stock. That means it is not available for a pair.
7. Does Pinkyparadise sell astigmatic lens?
Yes. You may refer to our Soft Toric Lenses page.
8. Can astigmatism use normal lenses?
If you are having an astigmatism but you wanted to get our normal lenses, please consult with your optometrists before placing your order.
9. Do you have (+) plus prescription for farsighted?
All our lenses comes with (-) prescription which is for Nearsightedness. We do not have any lenses for Farsightedness (+) prescription for now.
10. Which Diameter / Base Curve / Prescription should I have?
Please consult with your optometry to get the correct prescription/base curve and diameter of your both eyes.
11. Can I get different diameter from what is stated in the website?
No, You can only choose a diameter from what is stated on the website.
12. How to choose Label #1 & Label #2 for Diameter & Base Curve?
Please add an order comment by stating your preferred #label from what is stated on website.
13. Does PinkyParadise accept concealed cash?
No, it is unsafe to do so.
14. My products defect, what should I do?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org immediately. Or you can refer to our RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY for more information.
15. How should I know the product you sell is authentic?
We've been selling authentic circle lens since the beginning of our business and customer safety is always our priority. We made sure all products are imported directly from Korea and monitor the product and customer review accordingly. You may see a lot of positive review in Google / Facebook that talking about our product and services and that is the reputation our company built since 8 years ago.
Shipping & Tracking
1. Has my order been shipped?
You can always log onto your PinkyParadise account and go to MY ACCOUNT and then go to VIEW PREVIOUS ORDERS. And you can check your ORDER STATUS right there. If you need further guidance on the order checking status, please go to TRACK & TRACE and follow the illustration provided inside.
2. Why my tracking status is ’origin post is preparing shipment’ and stays the same for quite some time?
If you are American customer, you will frequently see this tracking status. For your information, this status means the products are on their way. This is because USPS does not update the status regularly on the status. The status will be changed once the products are delivered. Your patience is greatly appreciated under this context. For registered mail users, please be reminded that shipping days are between 14 to 25 business days.
3. How to track my order?
There are few steps to track your order
1. Check your ORDER STATUS first
2. Make sure the status is SHIPPED
3. Only when products are shipped, then you will be provided with TRACKING NUMBER
4. Once you obtain your tracking number, you can go to Fedex or Post to locate your products (depends on the shipping option you have chosen)
Should you need more information, you can always refer to TRACK & TRACE
4. It’s been 15 days, I have not yet received anything from you?
Please be reminded that for International Registered Mail users, the shipping days are between 14 to 25 business days, which means they are excluded of the Saturday and Sunday. Of course, please add another 3 days of processing on top of the shipping days in your calculation. In addition, you can always check tracking status for more precise updates.
5. My tracking number does not exist in Fedex or other POST agency website, why?
There are two possibilities on this case
1. Please allow two days for the POST agency to update all the parcels especially International Registered Mail, where the traffic sometimes are congested due to heavy flow. Please come back and do the checking after 2 days
2. Either typos or errors might have occurred at customer side or at our side. For your information, the tracking number is being keyed in manually and it is subjected to human errors, hence your understanding is greatly appreciated here. However, please allow two days before seeking clarification with us, it might always because of the first possibilities.
6. How much is the shipping cost?
Please refer to SHIPPING MATTERS for more information.
7. Is the custom tax included in the price?
No, recipients are of the responsible party to pay for the custom tax if products are selected. For your information, not all the products will be levied by custom tax. Products levied by custom tax are randomly selected by the custom of respective country.
8. When can I receive my tracking number for Global Mail?
For Global mail, your tracking number will be updated within 3-5 business days.
Unable to Add to Basket
1. I try to add to basket but it shows "Please fill in the If your product is out of stock... field ". What does this means?
The option is what should be done if the chosen lenses is out of stock during processing as we process the order in first come first serve basis.
Kindly select one of the option to add item to your basket although it is available in the prescription box.
- Send the remaining item and partially refund the out of stock item = refund the out of stock lenses and ship out the rest of order.
- Hold the order and contact you via email = email customer if the chosen lenses is out of stock for replacement lenses.
- Cancel the whole order and refund = cancel the whole order and proceed with full refund.
Unable to Checkout
1. When you are unable to CHECKOUT and receive this popping message -
"Shipping rates have been updated based on your new "ship to" address. Please review then resubmit your order."
What am I doing wrong? How do I complete the order?
The message "Please note: Shipping rates have been updated based on your new "ship to" address. Please review then resubmit your order" pops out when the name of state and province might have letters like ä and similar to this "wired word".
Just type your shipping address using English alphabet and you should be able to proceed with the checkout.
If further problems keep happening, just email us at email@example.com and attach the screenshot with the whole frame of the web page. so that we can investigate further on this issue.
1. What are you lenses made from? Are they safe to wear?
The lenses are made from polymacon/ polyhema and water. The percentage of water content is usually 38% or 42%. Yes, circle lenses are generally safe and are approved by Korean FDA. But precaution is always needed. Please read our WEAR & CARE guide for more information.
2. What is the most natural contacts you have?
Depends on your eye color and the color you wanted for your eyes to naturally appear. You can refer this link for more info we recommend you to choose the same color lens with your original eye color for a better result.
3. The Phantasee Glow UV Blue doesn't glow as what it has been described in the descriptions section. Why?
The lenses only glows under the ultra violet called (UV LIGHT). It will remain as the other regular lenses when it has been exposed under the sunlight or even natural light.
4. Is there any difference between 14.0 mm and 14.2 mm diameter lenses?
The main different would be the size and the effect it brings out. For example Geo Angel Series comes in 14.2mm and Geo Super Size Angel Series which comes in 14.5mm. Please consult with your optometry to get the correct diameter/base curve of your both eyes before placing any order.
5. Why is the GEO serial number on the sticker is invalid when I check in the GEO anti-fake website?
Please make sure to key in the correct serial number referring to the sticker as the website will not capture any incorrect serial number. If you still having a difficulty even though by providing a correct serial number, please kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Did the EOS DOLLY EYE BROWN give a vibrant effect same as twilight lenses?
Princess pinky twilight series lenses give a sparkly-vibrant effect which will produce a sparkle effect to eyes. EOS DOLLY EYE series lenses will only gives a vibrant effect but it will not as sparkling like the twilight series.
7. Why did I received Barbie lens instead of G&G lens?
Barbie brand is actually the same lenses with G&G brand. All the lenses from G&G brand will come in a different label which is MESSISH, DUEBA, BARBIE and G&G itself .It depends on the manufacturer which label to use in a different batch. All the design will be exactly the same even though it comes with a different label.
8. Why some circle lenses comes in 48% water content while the other lens comes in 38%? is there huge difference?
The circle lenses comes in a different water content between 30%-50% water content. Some people able to used the lenses which have a low water content without having a trouble of dryness. In general, the higher the water content allows more oxygen to pass through the eyes for a better comfort wearing.
9. What is Silicone Hydrogel lenses?
Silicone hydrogel contact lenses are advanced soft lenses that allow more oxygen to pass through the lens to the cornea than regular soft ("hydrogel") contacts. They are healthier than regular soft lenses because they allow up to 6 times more oxygen to pass through them and increased oxygen transmission results in better overall eye health.
10. I have just received my lenses, but I noticed that the color is not the same as what I have been purchase before. What makes the lens color become darker or lighter than before?
We always restock our product when it happens to be out of stock. The new batch will not be the same as the previous one. This is due to a different batch of manufacturing. The design will remain the same but the color might be slightly different in a new batch.
11. What is the ingredient used in the making of the bb cream?
It depends on your chosen BB cream since all of them come with a different ingredients. Please refer to the link http://www.pinkyparadise.com/BB-Cream-s/1871.htm for more information regarding the ingredients of the selected product.
12. Is there any prohibited substance used in the cosmetic product such as mercury or hydroquinone?
Definitely NO. We always make sure all of the products will not contain any harm substance before we proceed to sells them. All brands are from Korea and Japan all it is a well known brand.
13. Can I use an eyedrops to my contact lens and it is safe to use?
Ans: Yes as long as you use the good correct eyedrops and on the correct quantity. There are 2 different type of eyedrop which is for regular eyes that can be use only without a contact lenses and the other type of eyedrop which is to be use while you are wearing a contact lenses. Here is the link of all type of our eyedrop http://www.pinkyparadise.com/Eye-Care-s/1874.htm
1. How would I proceed my payment?
Please kindly refer to our new "How-To Purchase" guide with new payment method.
2. I have made payment for my order, but it is not processed yet. My payment was made by echeck. Can you please let me know when my order will be processed and shipped?
Usually clearance of echeck takes up to 10 days. We can process your order only after clearance is completed. So, please be patient.
The processing days might vary from 1 to 3, and shipping update will depend on the shipping method you have used for your order.
3. Why my transaction is not complete?
Several reasons your transaction can not go through.
- Bank Denied - Bank refuse to complete the payment. (The Most Common Reason)** Kindly call with your card issuer / bank for authorization this particular transaction
- Invalid card details including card holder name, card no., expiry date & security code.
- Card declined due to insufficient fund, invalid card type (Amex & Discover).
- Loading Error - Slow internet connection during transaction, the transaction process has time out.
- User click "Cancel Payment / back to PinkyParadise.com"
1. Can I do drop shipping?
Drop shipping is available in Pinkyparadise. You can now send your products to your friends or loved one just by ticking the box which indicates to SHIP TO OTHER ADDRESS. Once you tick, click NEXT, you will proceed to the page where you need to fill up the recipient’s address.
2. Pinkyparadise is not responding to my message that left on the BOX of contact us, why?
There are two possibilities:
You have an invalid email address where we could not respond to you
Please allow us at least 2 to 3 business days to revert back to you if you post us long comments or feedback.
3. Why I haven’t received a response from customer service yet?
Please allow us at least 2 business days and please be note that we are not operate on weekend. All the emails on weekend will be replied on the next Monday.
4. Can I refer the value shown when I change the currency in the website?
The currency provided is strictly for reference purpose only. The figure/value might be change depends on the global currency converter. We will not be responsible for any misleading value when you proceed for payment in Payment Express as they will re-calculate the amount back according to the current money changer. If you want to get more accurate currency, Please refer to USD.
If you have more questions where to go?
First time doing online purchase? Please click SHOPPING GUIDE
Is credit card acceptable? Please check out PAYMENT METHOD
How much is the shipping cost? Please click SHIPPING MATTERS
Looking for the product shipping status? Check out at TRACK & TRACE
Worry about product safety? Have a look at our WEAR & CARE
What’s the exchange policy? Check out at RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY