PinkyParadise is hereby to confirm that we only accept payment thru paydollar and no other option at all. Payment method like paypal, Skrill and payment express is not available in our site
We have implemented a new payment method, provided by Paydollar.
Paydollar is an accredited TPP processor for banks, certified IPSP for merchants, certified international 3-D secure vendor for Visa and MasterCard, and advanced payment gateway solution vendor for banks.
It’s simple and straight-forward, you can refer below for the payment process.
Simple Steps to Checkout
1)First, proceed on your order with your favorite lenses, and fill in your shipping details and delivery method.
2) You will then be redirected to the payment gateway, where you fill in with your payment details
3) Fill in all your card details
4) You may receive an OTP code on your mobile phone [ if your Bank has this feature ] . Else you will not see this page
5)Transaction is completed and Summary of Payment is displayed, click < Continue >
6) Your order number is displayed and your order is being processed now!
Congratulations, your order has been completed with the order no. and you can view your receipt.
Why my transaction is not completed ?
Here several reasons your transaction cannot go through,
- Bank Denied - Bank refuse to complete the payment. (The Most Common Reason)**Kindly call with your card issuer / bank for authorization this particular transaction
- Invalid card details including card holder name, card no., expiry date & security code.
- Card declined due to insufficient fund, invalid card type (Amex & Discover).
- Loading Error - Slow internet connection during transaction, the transaction process has time out.
- User click "Cancel Payment / back to PinkyParadise.com"
What to do If my order is unsuccessful?
If your payment is declined, then you will need to place your order with us again because the order has been frozen automatically. No payment will be taken for unsuccessful orders. To help ensure your order is not declined in the future, we suggest checking the following:
- Ensure your card details is entered correctly.
- Your card issuer may have declined your payment, please check with your card issuer for further support.
- Clear cache and delete cookies or change browser to purchase again.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistant.