PinkyParadise hereby confirm that we only accept payment through Global Payments. Payment methods like paypal, Skrill and payment express are not available on our site at the moment.
We have implemented a new payment method, provided by Global Payments.
Global Payments is an accredited TPP processor for banks, certified IPSP for merchants, certified international 3-D secure vendor for Visa and MasterCard, and advanced payment gateway solution vendor for banks.
It’s simple and straight-forward, you can refer below for the payment process.
Simple Steps to Checkout
1) Firstly, fill in your billing and shipping information, be sure to review all your details before placing order.
2) You will be redirected to the payment gateway. Select either Visa or MasterCard to proceed.
3) Fill in your card details and submit.
4) You might be prompted to enter an OTP sent via SMS to authenticate the transaction. (depends on your card issuer).
5) Your payment is being processed. Please do not close the window while payment is processing.
6) Payment transaction is completed and you will be redirected back to our site.
7) Your order has been completed with order number provided. You can now view or print your receipt!
Congratulations, now just sit back and wait for your order to arrive!.
Why my transaction is not completed ?
Here several reasons your transaction cannot go through,
- Bank Denied - Bank refuse to complete the payment. (The Most Common Reason)**Kindly call with your card issuer / bank for authorization this particular transaction
- Invalid card details including card holder name, card no., expiry date & security code.
- Card declined due to insufficient fund, invalid card type (Amex & Discover).
- Loading Error - Slow internet connection during transaction, the transaction process has time out.
- User click "Cancel Payment / back to PinkyParadise.com"
What to do If my order is unsuccessful?
If your payment is declined, then you will need to place your order with us again because the order has been frozen automatically. No payment will be taken for unsuccessful orders. To help ensure your order is not declined in the future, we suggest checking the following:
- Ensure your card details is entered correctly.
- Your card issuer may have declined your payment, please check with your card issuer for further support.
- Clear cache and delete cookies or change browser to purchase again.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistant.