PinkyParadise hereby confirm that we only accept payment through PayDollar. Payment method like paypal, Skrill and payment express is not available on our site
We have implemented a new payment method, provided by Paydollar.
Paydollar is an accredited TPP processor for banks, certified IPSP for merchants, certified international 3-D secure vendor for Visa and MasterCard, and advanced payment gateway solution vendor for banks.
It’s simple and straight-forward, you can refer below for the payment process.
Simple Steps to Checkout
1)Firstly, fill in your billing and shipping information, be sure to review all your details before placing order.
2)For USA and Korea customers, you will need a valid prescription to place order. You can either upload your prescription slip or submit your eye care professional's contact detail. Click here to learn more.
3) You will then be redirected to the payment gateway, where you enter your payment details
4) Fill in your card details and submit.
5) ou might be prompted to enter an OTP sent via SMS to authenticate the transaction. (depends on your card issuer)
6)Transaction is completed and Summary of Payment is displayed, click < Continue >
7) Your order has been completed with order number provided. You can now view or print your receipt!
Congratulations, now just sit back and wait for your order to arrive.
Why my transaction is not completed ?
Here several reasons your transaction cannot go through,
- Bank Denied - Bank refuse to complete the payment. (The Most Common Reason)**Kindly call with your card issuer / bank for authorization this particular transaction
- Invalid card details including card holder name, card no., expiry date & security code.
- Card declined due to insufficient fund, invalid card type (Amex & Discover).
- Loading Error - Slow internet connection during transaction, the transaction process has time out.
- User click "Cancel Payment / back to PinkyParadise.com"
What to do If my order is unsuccessful?
If your payment is declined, then you will need to place your order with us again because the order has been frozen automatically. No payment will be taken for unsuccessful orders. To help ensure your order is not declined in the future, we suggest checking the following:
- Ensure your card details is entered correctly.
- Your card issuer may have declined your payment, please check with your card issuer for further support.
- Clear cache and delete cookies or change browser to purchase again.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistant.