Let your eyes do the talking!
Transform your look and make a statement with colored contacts. Browse through our range of stylish lenses, which offer a variety of benefits, from enhancing your natural eye color and adding depth and dimension to your eyes to creating a unique and eye-catching look.
Types of colored contacts
Our range of colored contacts is available as both: Prescription colored contacts (Daily wear contacts) and No prescription colored contacts (Cosmetic lenses).
Natural Looking Colored Contacts
Need a pair of lenses that blend seamlessly with your natural eye color? Check out our range of natural effect lenses with refreshing hues like gray, black and brown to enhance the natural beauty of your eyes without drawing excessive attention.
At Pinky Paradise, we offer many top brands, including Geo Medical and our exclusive home brand Princess Pinky. With multiple designs and colors, you're sure to find the perfect match for you.
Vibrant Colored Contacts
For those who love to experiment with bold looks, our range of vibrant contacts is a one-stop solution. From stunning purples, sparkling ruby red and sky blue to passionate pinks, we've got it all!
Our extensive range of vibrant colored contacts is mostly opaque, offering a complete color change. Pick the ones that are as unique as you!
Best Colored Contacts For Dark Eyes
Looking to enhance your naturally dark eyes? Check out our selection of colored contacts for dark eyes and get your dream look. From subtle enhancement to a bold transformation! Add high-quality images of top products, and visitors can click to browse more of this range
Best Colored Contacts For Light Eyes
Discover a variety of shades and styles designed for light-eyed beauties. Enhance your natural color or add a pop of tint to your original look. Look and feel your best with our range of colored contact lenses for light eyes!
Enlarging Color Contacts
Enlarging colored lenses are the perfect solution to create an illusion of large doll-like or anime-inspired eyes. Browse our wide range of eye-enlarging colored contacts to get the captivating looks you've always wanted!
Cosplay Halloween Contacts
Complete your Halloween look with our cosplay-themed lenses. From ethereal fairies to spooky vampires, there's a pair of Cosplay Halloween contact lenses to suit every costume and character. Pick your favorites now!
A wide range of colored contact lenses
At Pinky Paradise, we have a wide range of colored contacts categorised by Colors, Brands, Diameter, Effects, and Disposability. Browse through our most popular collections today and see what everyone is raving about!
How To Choose The Right Colored Contacts?
Choosing the right colored contacts can be a fun and exciting process. However, it can sometimes be a little daunting if you're unsure where to start.
Check out these tips:
- Consider your natural eye color: For those looking to enhance their natural eye color, it is recommended to go for a colored contact lens that complements or intensifies your natural hue.
- Determine the look you want to achieve: Do you want a subtle enhancement or a bold, dramatic change? Colored contacts come in a range of shades, from natural-looking hues to more vibrant colors, so choose a lens that matches your desired look, style and personality.
- Choose the right shade: Consider your skin tone and hair color to see what complements your overall complexion.
- Check the opacity of the lens: Colored contacts come in two types - opaque and enhancement. Opaque lenses completely cover your natural eye color, whereas enhancement lenses are partially transparent and add a subtle tint to your eyes. Choose the opacity that best suits your desired look
Overall, the main criterion in choosing colored contact should be feeling comfortable with the colors, size and fit.
How to care for your colored contacts?
Picked your favorite pair? Check out these quick guidelines for caring for your colored contacts:
- Wash your hands before handling your colored contacts to avoid transferring bacteria or dirt to the lenses.
- Use a contact lens solution that is designed for colored contacts to clean, rinse, and store your lenses.
- Store your colored contacts in a clean, dry contact lens case when not in use.
- Follow the recommended wearing schedule.
- Follow the no-sharing rule, as it could increase the risk of eye infections and other complications.
- Follow the wearing instructions provided by your eye care professional.