Terms and Conditions of Purchase Order
Important Terms and Conditions
- I understand PinkyParadise is not medical doctor, opticians or optometrist and I should consult eye doctor before placing order, especially with power prescription lenses
- I agree that all the orders / prescription / options / particulars listed in the check out page is correct and true.
- I am purchasing the product with my own credit card / paypal account. or i have the permission to make the purchase using others credit card / paypal account with their consent
- I fully assume all risk from PinkyParadise and release PinkyParadise from all legal liability. I understand that wearing contact lenses by their nature carry risk of injury and eye infection if lacks of proper care or guidelines are not followed. I have read the wear and care guide to minimize the risk, and understand that the risk of injury can never be totally eliminated.
- I understand that the local tax or custom duties are of my responsibility
- I agree that any delay caused by local custom department is not a responsibility of PinkyParadise.com
- I understand that if I wish to cancel my order for any reason, I will be charged 10% of administration fees of the total amount purchase and I will be charged for 30% administration fees if the product has been shipped, in this context, shipping is non-refundable.
- I have read and agree with the Return and Cancellation Policy
- I agree that deliveries to the USA are on an NSR (no signature required) basis for all the available shipping methods and the parcels can be delivered to the residence front desk/door/letterbox.
- Foreign currency charges /electronic fund transfer may apply to your cards in some countries and banks.
- It is my full responsibility to keep track of the package until it gets delivered to me.
SMS Marketing Terms
By consenting to PinkyParadise’s SMS marketing in the checkout and initializing a purchase or subscribing via our subscription tools, you agree to receive recurring text notifications (for your order, including abandoned checkout reminders), text marketing offers, and transactional texts, including requests for reviews from us, even if your mobile number is registered on any state or federal do-not-call list. Message frequency varies. Consent is not a condition of purchase.
If you wish to unsubscribe from receiving text marketing messages and notifications, reply with STOP to any mobile message sent from us or use the unsubscribe link we provided you within any of our messages. You understand and agree that alternative methods of opting out, such as using alternative words or requests, will not be considered a reasonable means of opting out. We do not charge for the service, but you are responsible for all charges and fees associated with text messaging imposed by your wireless provider. Message and data rates may apply.
For any questions, please text HELP to the number you received the messages from. You can also contact us at https://www.pinkyparadise.com/pages/contact-us for more information.
We have the right to modify any telephone number or short code we use to operate the service at any time. You will be notified on such occasions. You agree that any messages you send to a telephone number or short code we have changed, including any STOP or HELP requests, may not be received, and we will not be liable for honoring requests made in such messages.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable for failed, delayed, or misdirected delivery of any information sent through the service, any errors in such information, and/or any action you may or may not take in reliance on the information or Service.