PinkyParadise Payment MethodPinky Paradise is excited to offer Stripe as our secured payment gateways.
With Stripe, we now accept payments from major credit/debit cards which includes : VISA, MasterCard, Amex, Discover, Diners Club, JCB and Union Pay.
How Stripe Works?
Stripe is a payment gateway that accept credit card payments (in person or online) by transferring money between your merchant account and a payment processor. This is done using a physical credit card terminal or an online processor.Here’s a visual representation to help you out:
A step by step guide: How to check out.
- Bank Denied - Bank refuses to complete the payment. (The Most Common Reason)**Kindly call your card issuer/bank for authorization of this particular transaction.
- Invalid card Information including cardholder name, card no., expiry date & security code.
- Card declined due to insufficient funds, invalid card type.
- Loading Error - Slow internet connection during the transaction, the transaction process has timed out.
- User click "Cancel Payment/back to PinkyParadise.com".
- Ensure your card details are entered correctly.
- Your card issuer may have declined your payment, please check with your card issuer for further support.
- Clear cache and delete cookies or change browser to purchase again.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
If you would like to know more about Stripe, visit the Stripe's Website for a comprehensive list of FAQs, terms, purchase payment agreements.