PinkyParadise: Circle Lenses Wear And Care Guide
Part 1 - How To Open Circle Lenses Bottle
Please revise all these vitals before opening the bottle.
- At the side of the bottle mentioned the expiry date. The expiry date refers to the solution in the bottle. Lens expired one year after they were taken out otherwise mentioned. However, if the lenses are found in the bottle exceeding the solution expiry date, they are counted as expired.
Diameter (DIA) Base Curve and Expiry date on the side of bottle.
- Also at the sides are the base curve and diameter. On the top will display the prescriptions. If you had mentioned or chose particular prescriptions, base curve and diameter during the purchase of the order; please check if they are matched.
- Examine the bottle for any serious damage. Make sure it is not broken or crack.
- Look through the bottom of bottle and check the lenses if they have the same color. Scan for defects such as nick or tears.
If circle lenses, bottle or the solutions are in bad state, expired and not matched, do not use the lenses, and e-mail our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Everything is okay? Now we open the bottle!
Here are steps in opening the bottle
- On the steal seal, there is an indicator usually in arrow pointing upward. This part is the right place for you to open the cap.
- Lift the cap until you rip a bit part of the steel seal. Then pull it around the steel seal until they are completely off.
- If you accidentally break off the cap from the steel seal before it is entirely remove, use a scissor to remove them. Be careful as the steel seal is sharp and may cause injuries if careless.
Using scissors to remove the steel seal.
Part 2 - How To Clean Your Circle Lenses
Before you can put the lenses in your eyes, it is important that the lenses are safe and clean to avoid any issues that may affect your eyes. Follow these steps :
- Ensure that your hands are properly wash and clean with (preferably ) no scented anti bacterial soap. Hygiene is the most important thing when it comes to wearing circle lenses.
- Prepare your circle lenses cases such as cutie animal case and macaroon lenses cases. Clean them using multipurpose solution and then fill ¾ of both storages with the solution.
Filling your lenses case storage with Multipurpose solution before putting the lenses in.
- Lens can be take out: (i)By dipping cotton bud directly in the bottle; (ii)By using tweezer that can be found in lenses kit such as Anna Sui Travelling Kit and Happy N Co Contact Lenses Care kit.
- Clean the lenses by putting the lenses on your palm, put a few drops of multipurpose solutions on them and rub them by using cotton buds or your fingers. This will help removing germs.
- Transfer the lenses to the lenses cases and soak the lenses in the multipurpose solution for 8 hours. Repeat steps every each time you want to store the lenses.
Part 3 - How To Insert Your Circle Lenses
Now come the tricky but most important step, that is wearing the lenses. Don’t worry this guide will help you go through it smoothly:
- Prepare a mirror.
- Wash your hands with non scented soap and dry it off to avoid germs contacting with your lenses. You are recommended to have short nail to prevent damage to lenses.
- Take the lenses out using your index finger.
- Check if the lenses are inside out. Your circles lenses are suppose to have a cup like form with upright edges instead bend outward.
For easier reference, the right image show the lenses is ready to be insert in your eyes but the left is inside out.
- Starting with your RIGHT/LEFT eyes, Pull your lower eye lids using your middle finger. You can pull your upper eye lid using your other hand.
- Slowly insert the lenses, preferably from the bottom to the top part.
- Blinks till adjusted comfortably.
- Repeat the process to the left eye.
- Take a 15 minutes break if you fail to do the process. Don’t give up and try again.
Part 4 - How to Remove Your Circle Lenses
Kindly noted that lenses should be remove after 8 hours usage or before sleeping. This is how you take off your lenses :
- Clean your hands with non scented soap and prepare a mirror just like the first step in inserting your lenses. You are recommended to have short nail to prevent damage to lenses.
- Slowly bring your index finger to your eyes until it touches the lenses. Do not blink.
Use one hand to pull your lower eye lid.
- Slides down the lens to the white part of your eye.
- Squeeze the lens between your thumb and index finger and removes it.
- Repeat to your other eye.
Part 5 - What To Do And Not Do With Your Circle Lenses
There are certain rules that you need to abide when wearing circle lenses to ensure a safe and fun experience.
- Don’t wash your circle lenses using tap water as this may cause contacts with germs. Always use multipurpose solution to clean the lenses and change your solution in the storage every day to avoid germs growing.
Washing your lenses with tap water can cause infections to your eyes and also damage the lenses.
- For the same reason, change your circle lenses case every three months.
- To avoid eye infections, use only Left lens for left eye and Right lens for right eye. Most of lenses cases will be mark either outside or inside the lenses storage with letter L for left and R for right. In certain cases, an individual may have different prescriptions for different eyes, and these indicators will avoid any mix up when storing or using the lenses. If the lenses cases did not provide left and right indicators, please use creative means, to label them.
- If your eyes feel dry, Use eye drops to moisturize dry eyes such as Rohto Lycee eye drops but in a proper portion.
- Store the lenses in room temperature.
- Never wear lenses for more than 8 hours.
- Avoid corneal ulcers and eye infections by not sleeping with your lenses in.
- If you are going for a swim or sauna, do not wear lenses.
- Don’t share your lenses with your friends or acquaintances.
- Do not open your eyes during the usage of aerosol spray.
- Remove lenses if you feel any forms of discomforts.
If you are facing discomfort problems, you can consult our customer service at enquiry@pinkyparadise or immediately make a check up with your eye doctor.
Certain brands or designs may give you blurry image at the edge of your sight. This is considered normal. The lenses may have maximize the color for maximum impact to the design such EOS Dolly Eye series or Princess Pinky White Mesh. Your vision will improve as you adapted to the lenses.
However, there’s are few cases which the color and design accidentally cover some areas of your pupils which then cause blurry images. If this happen, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
For visual guides, you can watch our special wear and care guide video here. We hope that this guide will help you well. Have fun!