Facebook Monthly Photo Contest
How To Participate
- Snap a photo of yourself with our circle lenses on.
- Upload and Share your picture into PinkyParadise Facebook page.
- Photo with the "Most Like".
- One Random photo with a full review chosen by PinkyParadise team
- One(1) pair of your favorite circle lenses.
Terms & Conditions Applied
- "Facebook Photo Contest" is a monthly contest campaign.
- Customers will be automatically entitled into contest once they upload/share their photo with our circle lenses on in PinkyParadise Facebook page.
- Customers may submit many number of photo entries. However, each winner is entitled to one prize only.
- PinkyParadise will pick one(1) photo with the "Most Likes", and one(1) is randomly chosen. For randomly choose, the photos should clearly present "how circle lenses enhance your appearance" and full review of the circle lenses. The winners will be each contacted through Facebook inbox.
Note: Blur image(1), reviews without meaning content(2) and sponsor lenses(3) are not qualified.
- The selection of winning candidate is final and PinkyParadise will not entertain any follow-up emails or questions regarding the selected entries.
- PinkyParadise is not responsible for any problem or technical malfunction of any communications network or any late, lost, incorrectly submitted, delayed, ineligible, incomplete, corrupted or misdirected entry whether due to error, transmission interruption or otherwise. PinkyParadise reserves the right to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of PinkyParadise, includes objectionalbe content, including not limited to profanity, nudity, potentially insulting, scandalousm inflammatory or defamotry images or language.
- All submitted reviews automatically become the property of PinkyParadise. By submitting reviews and personal information, participants agree to the use of their real names or online aliases and entry details for PinkyParadise promotional and/or marketing purposes.
- The lucky draw is no way to sponsored, endorsed, administered by associated with Facebook. Facebook has no associated or jurisdiction over this contest.